Können Sie Deutsch sprechen?? Nein?! Ich kan!! AHHH so excited I´ve made plans to go to Berlin next weekend!!! It is our last and second 3 day weekend during class so 3 other girls in my program and I are going!! I´ve been to southern Germany before (munich, etc) with my family but never Berlin! Couldn´t be more excited!!
Men fredag har jag en rese till "the island of ven" (forlåt jag vet inte hur man kan säga den på svenska) och denna helgen ska jag träffa mina kusine i Kristianstad! Det ska bli kul!
Sorry for the mixtures of languages...pretty soon most or all of my posts will be entirely in Swedish (so for the swedish readers--mom & dad--bare with me on my grammatical mistakes because I won´t be using any translation helpers or lexicon). To the rest of my family/friends, sorry but I need to practice!! Haha you can use freetranslation.com or bingtranslator.com to copy and paste what I write to translate it. Tack!!
tack so mycket...vi ser fram emot att kunna lasa dina post pa svenska....
ReplyDelete