Til then I've got lots of other fun things planned.... I joined "Lund Nation" today (the equivalent of like a sorority/fraternity back home) and they host parties/events every Thursday/Fridays/Saturday nights. It's really my only shot of meeting other swedes here my age because Lund is pretty dead during the summer unfortunately. But I'm definitely making the best of it! Also, I'm headed back to Copenhagen with a few friends tomorrow (friday) night for the night again. Haha, I just had way to much fun the first time to not go back!
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Bella Italia!!!!
SOGUESSWHOJUSTBOOKEDAFLIGHTTOITALY!! yup, me :) I'm soooo excited I have never been so spontaneous in my life! So it turns out that there are 2 fridays on the program where I actually don't have any class. I definitely made up my mind then that I wanted to do some fun weekend excursions when I had the opportunity of a 3 day weekend. Of course, I had no plan in mind to go to italy. Many of my friends are studying abroad all over Europe currently, and I just thought how fun it would be to visit some/or one of them. I was sitting in class today, and asked my instructor "Hur lång är flyg från Köpenhamn till Rom?" to which he responded that it would probably be only like a 2 and half hour flight. Just beautiful. Everything in Europe is just so close it's amazing. Well, one of my best friends Kenzie from home (whom I haven't seen since like Spring break) is interning in Italy right now, and I facebook-messaged her asking her how crazy it would be if I came over for three days. She was so excited!! I can't believe it's actually happening though! I found a descent deal on a flight in I'll depart out of Copenhagen next Thursday night (I get out of class Thursday at noon) and come back to Copenhagen/Lund late that same Sunday evening. So surreal. Ahhhh I've never been to Italy before!! can't wait to explore Rome! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment